Pentech Ventures LLP (Pentech) respects the privacy of every individual who visits the Pentech website. The purpose of this Privay Policy is to set out the principles governing Pentech’s use of personal information which, when dealing with Pentech, you might be providing about yourself. By using the Pentech website you consent to the use of your personal information in accordance with the terms of this Policy.
- Pentech is committed to following policies which protect your privacy. We are also committing to complying with current international data protection laws and regulations in respect of personal data. Pentech will only obtain personal data from you for specified and lawful purposes and any personal data which Pentech obtains will be processed fairly and lawfully.
- Pentech collects personal data for use in the normal course of Pentech’s business. Your personal data may be held and processed in connection with a transaction which Pentech considers with you, for the general development of Pentech’s business and for administrative purposes relating to those purposes.
- Pentech will only process the individual data that you provide to Pentech for these purposes. Pentech will take all reasonable steps to ensure that the data held is adequate, relevant and not excessive for the relevant purposes.
- The information that you provide to Pentech is processed and held on computer systems of Pentech. Pentech does not provide your details to third parties for any marketing or promotional purposes, except where you have given your consent.
Accuracy and security
- Pentech will take all reasonable steps to keep your personal information accurate and, where necessary, up to date. If you believe that any of the information that Pentech holds about you is incorrect please notify Pentech (see Contact Us).
- Pentech will take all reasonable steps to protect the confidentiality and security of your personal information, but cannot guarantee the security of any data you disclose online. You accept the inherent security risks of providing information online over the Internet and will not hold Pentech responsible for any breach of security unless this is due to Pentech’s negligence or wilful default.
- Pentech will take all reasonable steps to retain data only for the duration of the purpose for which it was obtained. When requested to do so, Pentech will delete personal information from current operational systems where it is no longer required. Pentech may need to continue to hold some details about you after your relationship with Pentech has ended, for example for legal and regulatory reasons.
- You have the right to receive information about the personal data (as defined in the Data Protection Act 1998) that Pentech maintains on you (a fee may be payable). You should also note that, under data protection laws, in certain circumstances, you are entitled to object to the processing of your personal data and have certain rights of access, rectification and/or removal of your personal data. To exercise these rights you should write to Pentech (see Contact Us).
The EIF is an investor in Pentech Fund II. The EIF’s central mission is to support Europe’s small and medium-sized businesses (SMEs) by helping them to access finance. The EIF designs and develops venture capital and guarantees instruments which specifically target this market segment. In this role, the EIF fosters EU objectives in support of innovation, research and development, entrepreneurship, growth, and employment.
For further information visit EIF’s website.
Pentech is supported by the European Union through the Competitiveness and Innovation Framework Programme (CIP)